- Mon, 09:41: 🐵Mondays at the White House https://t.co/CEfZlGERwa
- Mon, 09:54: Oxford: "A place in which large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minoriti… https://t.co/91WgYMbZPI
- Mon, 09:56: Merriam-Webster: "a place where large numbers of people (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, refugees, o… https://t.co/AXUAxjo8FP
- Mon, 10:01: 📈‘concentration camp’ -- Lookups spiked 15,000% on June 18, 2019, following the use of the word by Representative A… https://t.co/jKA3kghjfc
- Mon, 10:10: Illegal alien, illegal, undocumented & unauthorized-used to describe unlawful residence in US, whether by border cr… https://t.co/eGzSawV4FG
- Mon, 10:16: Cambridge Dictionary [US] a prison where, esp. during a war, people who are considered enemies are forced to stay.… https://t.co/9pQEVDBFnx
- Mon, 11:44: RT @johninmpls: @AP @Fahrenthold Moving problems around is how the Catholic Church deals with bad PR, too.